Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Monoprinting Workshop - 2 places left

My first workshops for 2016 are the ever-popular monoprinting workshops.  I've got 2 spaces free on Saturday 16 January.

Email me if you're interested in attending, details below.

Date:  Saturday 16 January 2016
Time: 10am - 3pm
Cost: $80 includes all materials
Location:  Tarragindi
Suitable for:  Adults and Young Adults
Enquiries & bookings:  email me at sandy_p09@hotmail.com.

This workshop is perfect for beginners or anyone who wants a refresher.  We'll be creating monotypes - one of a kind images using leaves and found objects.  We print the images onto various papers with artist quality oil based inks, using my studio etching press.

The emphasis is on having fun playing with colour, shape and line, as well as sharing your successes (and failures!) with other like-minded people.

By the end of the day you'll have completed a least 10 prints and be full of creative inspiration.


At the end of the day I can also demonstrate monoprinting using a gelatine plate.  I sell Gelli-Arts plates and rollers should you wish to continue with monoprinting at home without a press.


No comments:

Post a Comment