Monday, July 13, 2015

Works on Paper - Collages and Prints at Hanasho

This month my collaborative partner Catherine Money and I have our first exhibition together at Hanasho, a japanese-inspired florist at West End Brisbane.

Opening drinks are this Thursday night at 6.30pm, everyone is welcome.  Below is a copy of the invitation, plus a selection of images of works from the exhibition.

The exhibition continues until the end of July.


'Looking Back' - Collage - Sandra Pearce and Catherine Money

'Songs in the Sand Dunes' - Collage - Catherine Money & Sandra Pearce

'Trust' - Mixed Media Collage - Catherine Money


2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Sandra and Catherine. All the best with your exhibition. I'll pop in for a squizz!

    Ciao

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I'm blown away by your beautiful work - I love using my gelli plate but you have taken it to a whole new level - totally stunning prints. Are your books for sale as proper books not downloadable ones please (I'm in the UK) - I can't seem to find a way of purchasing them, although I'm probably missing the obvious!

    ReplyDelete