Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gelatine Monoprinting in Murrurundi

Last weekend I travelled down to Murrurundi in regional NSW to run a weekend workshop in Gelatine Monoprinting.

I experienced some wonderful country hospitality and friendship, with 7 willing participants joining me in some creative play with monoprinting on gelatine and gelli-arts plates.

The workshop was held in the railway station, a beautiful old building, though impossible to talk when the coal trains went by!

I was so busy with the workshop I forgot to take photos of it in progress, but have taken some photos of my demonstration prints instead.

The Railway building in which the workshop was run
 
An amusing entrance to Murrurundi,
though I saw more horses than sheep there!

Runnymeade Studio BnB where I stayed,
a quiet retreat

The view from my accomodation

Paula (one of the participants) has used some of her
prints to decorate her front door - its
just gorgeous!

Some of my demonstration prints (4 photos)



No comments:

Post a Comment